The custom jewelry process
Custom jewelry is hand-crafted jewelry designed and crafted upon request. We will take your personal story, and turn it into a meaningful piece of jewelry.
What's your story?
- Looking for a special piece to celebrate an anniversary, birthday or any other milestone?
- Or an engagement ring that will blow her mind?
- Thinking of a unique piece for all the ladies in your group to celebrate your friendship?
- Are you grieving the loss of a loved one, and would you like to create a special jewel to remember him/her by?
- Or... are you just looking for an amazing one-of-a-kind jewel for yourself?
Let's kick off the design process together and create a piece of jewelry especially for you. You are just 5 steps away from your perfect jewel.
How does it work?
- Book an appointment. Do you already have a design in mind, or do you just want more information on the possibilities, or are you looking for tips and suggestions? Get in touch and we will talk it over together.
- Visit the atelier. Tell us your story in the atelier. We will you show you examples of previous designs, and the different options for materials and stones. Together we will create your personal design.
- Review quote and confirm your order. Based on the design, we will prepare a quote. Because this is not just any piece of jewelry, but one made to your specific order, I will ask you to pay up front. You can either receive an invoice to pay later, or you can pay in the atelier directly. Once the payment has been received, we will get started!
- Jewelry in the making! Yes! Soon you will be wearing your self-designed jewel, or you will make someone else very happy with a beautiful piece. Depending on the project and my schedule, it will take 3 to 6 weeks to finish your order.
- Collect your piece! We will send you an email when your piece is ready! You can pick it up at the store or we can send it to you via post (if applicable: delivery costs will be added to the bill).
Need to get inspired first? Check out the custom jewelry stories to see examples of custom work we have previously done.